Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Total sweetness...

Almost every night, after we pray, we sing two songs: "Jesus, Let Us Come To Know You" and "In Your Presence". It is such a joy to hear their little voices as they sing the words. It is my prayer that our family will do our best to truly live out those words...often, easier said than done. Tonight, I just listend as they sang....priceless. After we were finished, LH began to sing "He's Got the Whole World In His Hands". She literally went through each person on both sides of the family (so sweet). When she was finished, not sure if she would have any idea, I asked her "Who has the whole world in His hands?" In the most precious little voice she said "God, Mommy!" and she then added "He made me too!" What TOTAL SWEETNESS!!! Thank you Lord, for this blessing today!

I love you my sweet children.....NO MATTER WHAT!!! Just like your Savior! May you always desire to know Him and dwell in His prescence!

Love,
Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment