Saturday, September 11, 2010

GO BLUE!!!


Well...a great game with a great outcome for the Big 10!!! I didn't know if we would pull it off, but how exciting that we did! Tonight before bed, Palmer said "Boy, I don't know how they won that game" and I just simply reminded him that it's because we are the champions of the west :)! He said "Well, that IS true Mom".
A funny little story...Palmer started out watching the game w/ "the girls" (our neighbors), who happen to be big Notre Dame fans. Well, just moments after ND scored the first touch down, I noticed P walking up our driveway, head held low...I figured that might happen. When he walked in he said "I want to watch this game w/ people who are going to cheer for Michigan"! We had a little chat about good sportsmanship, and that it's about having fun (sort of), and then we called cousin Logan, a huge U of M fan at the ripe old age of 2! Let me tell you, he did not disappoint! His mommy said he was completely decked out in his U of M gear, watching the game, with a milkshake in hand...so adorable!
It's been a great fall day! Now, we are just waiting to see if the SEC half of this family can pull off a win. Go Orange!

4 comments:

  1. I wish Palmer could have been at the game with me. It was a great experience. Notre Dame is a beautiful campus and their people were total class.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How incredible that Coach was at that game!!! I did not get to see the Michigan game, but the highlights were unbelievable.....UT, not so much :). I think Lainey Loo needs a UoM cheerleading uniform, don't you!??!!?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with your dad, Kim. It is a beautiful campus. Also, I could offer you a cheerleading uniform for Notre Dame, but I don't think that Palmer would like it. Hopefully, the kids can watch games with their teams playing each other in the years to come.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha ha Deanna! I'm sure all that arguing with the tv will continue!!!

    ReplyDelete