Wednesday, November 24, 2010

MAJOR CATCH UP!!!!

First of all, let me just say....I have some MAJOR CATCHING UP to do!
I have once again encountered problems with my computer :(!!! It is so frustrating, b/c the computer is not that old, but for some reason, it has just had one problem after the other. I am hoping "Santa" might bring me a little apple for Christmas this year...we'll see!
For now, I have inherited my Nana's old computer, as she has moved on up! Thankfully, I can now return to the world of blogging!
So here goes...the first of MANY POSTS that I want to catch up on/document!
So, this was P's first year to play FOOTBALL!!!
He has been playing basketball & baseball for several years, and I was really trying to avoid the whole football thing, but it was inevitable!
He played for the "Patriots" with several of his buddies, and he of course loved it!
This is P before his first game...totally serious!
The major action action on the field!

One of P's longtime pals...Mr. Daniel!
I will say, that I love watching him, and I LOVE that he and several of his buddies have played on teams together since pre-K!
I have always prayed that my children would have good christian friends that would encourage them in their walk with Christ! P has been blessed so far with friends that come from wonderful Christ-centered homes. I am so thankful for famililes such as the Siminskis, Pattersons, Fords, Kolbs, Ockermans etc.
It is so fun to watch our kids play together "on the field", as well as grow together in the Lord!
All in all, it was a great first football season...and now we are on to the next sport...basketball :)



No comments:

Post a Comment